Sunday, August 8, 2021

Cowboy Christmas

Every year Duchesne, Utah puts on a huge craft show called “Cowboy Christmas” for us crafters to sell our creations before the Holidays. The 2021 event will be on 12/10 and 12/11, at the Duchesne County Centennial Event Center. 

I’m getting geared up and ready to begin making a huge selection of Christmas Themed items as well as everyday items. Try as I might be able to have a sample of everything I make so in the event customers see something they like but want it customized I can take orders as well. 

Below are the great fabrics and dies I will be using to make Christmas Stockings, Gingerbread Cookie, Reindeer, & Snow Flake Christmas Table Runners, Pot Holders, Bowl Cozy’s & Mug Rugs. 

Enjoy and if you’d like to preorder anything click the link below:

https://linktr.ee/Mamagshouse
















No comments:

Post a Comment