Friday, September 24, 2021

You Tube Slideshow


Since there are no You Tube videos on how to install the Grace Sure Stitch Regulator on a Cutie Frame I decided to create a short slideshow which can be followed along with the directions. 

Note: there are no directions for the Cutie carriage that your machine sits on. That was my first call to Grace. Well apparently there are encoder clamps already installed on the top and bottom carriage. I highlighted them in my slideshow.

My second call to Grace was for the correct pin placement within the control box.  They assured me that when you purchase the Sure Stitch and specify your machine they automatically put the correct pin placement in the control box  

I posted the slideshow on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and various Quilting Pages. 

Don’t be too critical of this slideshow. My first attempt at making one. 

https://youtu.be/L4k0lwy4jTc

No comments:

Post a Comment