Thursday, January 26, 2012

Day Three

Wow it was a busy day.  After getting kids off to school I:  Sent off another resume to Paychex. Prepared the Chicken n Dumplings and Biscuits (See Pics & Recipes Below).  Practiced Archery with my hubby as you can see we didn't do to shabby. Posted this Blog and trying to learn Pinterest. Not quite understanding that yet.  Well there is always tomorrow.

Picture of my Garden isn't showing up well on my background so here it is:


Archery Pics: (Pat's grouping is on the Left.  I'm on the Right.  He is much better.)




Todays Menu:
Chicken n Dumpling link:  (I doubled the receipe for a 6 qt crock-pot, used chicken broth instead of water, two tablespoons of onion powder instead of chopped onion and made my own bisquit dough not store bought) http://allrecipes.com/recipe/slow-cooker-chicken-and-dumplings/







No comments:

Post a Comment